Highly automated and actively managed digital artwork creation and delivery.
With the rising importance of effective communication of products on digital platforms, and the proliferation of platforms themselves, we identified a need to tailor content specially for digital use, e-commerce and digital distribution channels.
From creating hero images that instantly communicate the product’s critical information to managing the high volume, low cost requirements around localisation across both language and platform specifications, we can manage both marketing requirements and operational disciplines.
An example can be seen with our media clients. Originally driven from a desire for consistency and local territory approval, we tied the creation of digital pack shots to the physical packaging workflow when channel workflows were parting due to different release windows. The rapid expansion of platforms, each with their own specifications, also presented a challenge; there was now a need to manage technical artwork requirements, changing platform requirements, a growing number of bespoke sales deals, alongside a push for more marketing support material, creative content, and episodic imagery.
We developed a variety of services that allowed flexibility to meet these demands:
- Self-service asset delivery: we create, self-approve and upload assets to our content management system, allowing platforms to self-serve approved assets in a timely manner, cutting out lengthy client administration processes.
- Bespoke asset delivery: we manage key art, AV materials or any other marketing materials directly with the client according to demand.
- Fully Managed asset delivery: we have direct access to client’s systems. When the platform posts a request for assets, we fulfil these directly on behalf of our clients, with low-to-no touch from their internal teams.
- 200 specs across 60 platforms
- 40,000 assets/year – 120/day on average
- 40 territories
Our solution manages scale and complexity with minimum administration effort or technical input from the content owners, delivering a cost effective and flexible service.